Every year since its debut release in 2007, AEBIOM’s Statistical Report has provided an in-depth overview of the bioenergy sector in the EU28 Member States. The AEBIOM Statistical Report has been enriched each year with new figures and information, collecting unique data on the developments of the European bioenergy market from a growing number of international contributors.
AEBIOM is therefore able to develop a detailed report that helps the industry, decision makers, investors and all bioenergy professionals to understand the situation of bioenergy in Europe.
With more than 150 graphs and figures, readers of AEBIOM´s Statistical Report can get accurate and up-to-date information on the EU energy system such as the final energy consumption of biomass for heat and electricity, the number of biogas plants in EU countries, the consumption and trade of pellets, the production capacity of biofuels and other key information to help break down and clarify the complexity of a sector in constant evolution.
This 300-page report has further been enriched in 2016 with an exhaustive analysis of the support schemes in place for biomass for heating, electricity and transport, covering all EU28 countries (>100 pages) and market forecasts based on past trends and the existing reality (Learn more HERE). Key data have been reviewed by key national experts in order to give the most accurate visions of how European bioenergy markets will evolve in the coming years. In 2017, AEBIOM statictical report was rewarded by the European Association Awards for being the “best Provision of Industry Information and Intelligence”, a recognition after a decade of collective work, showing stakeholders interest for this comprehensive and unique report.
Order AEBIOM’s 2017 Statistical Report now and receive:
- A digital copy (>200 pages; +150 graphs) of the full report
- A copy of the updated list of all EU-28 support schemes allocated to bioenergy
- A digital copy of the Key Findings report (20-30 page summary of the full report).
- A Folder with all Key Findings graphics in high resolution .
AEBIOM’s 2017 Statistical Report’s standard price for business is 1.250€. Before ordering your copy, see if you qualify for discounted categories.
- AEBIOM is offering discounted rates for Research Centers and Academics working on energy related issues: 625€ (-50%)
- *Indirect AEBIOM members, meaning member companies/associations of national association members of AEBIOM (consult the list here) are entitled to a 50% rebate on the AEBIOM Statistical Report (625€)
- AEBIOM members (both full and associated), European and national policy-makers and general media get a copy free of charge of the AEBIOM Statistical Report.
About AEBIOM Statistical Report Readers